Are you a new resume writer who is looking for help serving your clients and/or getting your business off the ground? Or are you a seasoned professional who wants to keep your thinking -- and skills -- fresh? Are you frustrated by jobseekers who don't seem to understand the value of a professionally-directed career search, and you want to cultivate educated, knowledgeable prospective clients who "get" the value of working with a professional resume writer?
Let us help. BeAResumeWriter.com provides an unbiased source of information, with news, trends, and techniques to help careers industry professionals succeed with clients and in their business. We offer cutting-edge insights and techniques into resume writing, business management, client relations, marketing, and more.
- Done-for-you content you can use to educate and serve your clients (Pass-Along Materials).
- Access to the latest information that affects your resume writing business -- and your clients through our trainings and monthly Special Reports.
- One site where you can learn what's going on in the careers industry -- a roundup of relevant training, associations, certifications, and programs available to resume writers and career coaches.
Are you a professional in the careers industry? Sign up today and get access to information you need to be successful. Most of these resources are only available when you register on the site.
Two levels of membership are available: Free Level and Bronze membership.
Sign up for a free membership and receive access to the current issue of the Resume Writers' Digest newsletter and selected other free special reports. (Note: You must be logged into your account to access these resources.)
Upgrade to a paid membership, and receive access to all back issues of the newsletter (more than 50 of them!), business forms and templates, plus valuable Special Reports, and Pass-Along Materials (PAMs) you can brand with your business name and use with your clients.
- Check out the membership levels available. You will not be able to see all the resources available on the site unless you are logged in either as a free or paid member.
- Join and get listed in our free directory of resume writers. (Available with both free and paid memberships. Expanded contact information is available to paid members.)
- Find out what events are going on for resume writers. (Events for other associations and organizations are aggregated on this website.)
Friday, January 20, 2017 • Online Training
Thursday, January 26, 2017 • Online Training
Thursday, February 02, 2017 • Online Webinar
Tuesday, April 18, 2017 • Baltimore, MD
Thursday, May 04, 2017 • Online Webinar
Here's what other resume writers are saying:
I just want to say your resources are making a tremendous difference in my business. Joining was the best decision. Thank you.
– Ashley Watkins
Just wanted to let you know that I love the bearesumewriter.com membership program! The information, tips, ideas, suggestions are wonderful, well-written, professional, and always very timely. I love the Pass-Along Materials; they are excellent because they generate ideas and give us tools and ideas to expand our own creative juices. And, of course, I love the RWDigests (newsletters) and RWDigest blog posts. Keep up the great work! Peace and blessings.
-- Makini Theresa Harvey
Bridget (Weide) Brooks has been instrumental in helping me launch my business. The resources she provides are based on the latest developments in technology and current trends in job search and career management. Bridget is also accessible and quick to respond to questions promptly and professionally. My BeAResumeWriter.com membership is tremendous value for my business. Thank you Bridget.
-- Maureen Farmer, CHRP
Certified Résumé Strategist
Word Right Résumés & Consulting
Today's teleconference was fantastic. I am so glad I found your site 6 months ago at the beginning of my resume writing career. You and your husband provide a great resource and all of 'us' are grateful.
-- Robert (Bob) J. Linderer, RJL Resume Writers
Each month, I look forward to your pass-along materials, special reports, and other resources. The information has helped me in areas of marketing, passive income, and LinkedIn. My bronze membership has been a great investment!"
-- Anne Kern, ACRW, ReachHire Résumé Service
Anonymous responses from 2015 Resume Writers' Digest Annual Industry Survey:
- "I get so much more from BeAResumeWriter than any other association!"
- "I like the Pass-Along Materials and use them to create passive income in my business."
- "I like the tools/templates you make available. I like having quality tools I can easily access and adopt to meet my needs despite a very busy schedule."
- "I appreciate the resources you produce. They are of excellent quality and tremendously useful to clients. Thank you for your hard work!"
- "I love the ready-made special reports that I can give to clients to supplement the coaching/resume writing work we are doing."
- "I love my membership in BARW! It is a goldmine of information and education."